Before I dazzle you folks with today's post, I wanted to give a shout out to Uncle Josh for his very accurate guess on my weight. Josh, there is a prize waiting for you here and it's not a smelly diaper (although those will be here too). It's amazing that a guy who has spent most of his life chasing single ladies is so in tune with babies. I guess our love of the single ladies has us connected on some higher cerebral level or something. I think Dad calls that ESPN; he talks about it a lot.
But I digress. What I really want to talk to you all about is this March Madness. I simply LOVE basketball. Well, let me back up a bit. I love TV in general; it is a big flashing array of bright lights after all -- why wouldn't I love it? However, basketball is by far the best programming on TV. It is the fois gras (or 6oz bottle of boob milk in my case) of the television menu. It even blows away "Ellen" and you all know how much I love that crazy gal. I go nuts when those tall goofy kids start throwing around that orange ball -- waving my arms, pumping my legs, peeing my pants... I guess that's why they call it March Madness.
What is this Vassar?!?! Jack good luck watching the games tonight. I have Oklahoma parlayed with the Louisville over!! Your dad can explain what that means.
ReplyDelete