Monday, March 30, 2009

Tummy Time is Working

The torture I have spoken of in the past -- aka Tummy Time -- is finally starting to pay some dividends.  I can now lift my head up and look around like a serious big boy.  What a relief! At my 4-month check up, I could tell that the doctor was a little disappointed in my upper arm strength.  So Mom and Dad really put me to work and, as you can see from my guns, I have added some serious muscle (but not like that A-Rod fellow -- just straight-up boob milk here). 

Now on to my weekend.  Grandad's birthday party was pretty sweet.  There were lots and lots of people.  But before you get the idea the party was like a Jonas Brothers concert, you must remember I spend most of my time with just mommy and daddy.  So anything more than 3 people is a big deal to me.

I love my Grandad very much.  He is a lot like my dad, but just a little different.  I fell asleep in his arms for a while and missed part of the fiesta, but I got the general gist of things:  booze, cake, dinner, all stuff I can't have yet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment