Monday, March 16, 2009

St Patrick's Day is so close I can taste it



It's been a busy couple of days, my loyal flock.  So my apologies for not posting anything new to keep you going on a Monday.  I have just been too busy the last few days. 

Let us begin with a weekend update.  Friday Night was a doozy, I slept for 7 hours straight. That's right all of you jealous parents out there with 3 1/2 month-old infants, I clocked 7 hours IN A ROW.  But just when mom and dad started to get all full of themselves for being such excellent parents, I reminded them who is boss.  Saturday night I decided I would be wide awake and super cranky from 4:30 until 11pm.   Then, I took a 2 hour nap and went right back to being cranky.  I am a devious genius.   

Mom and Dad were PISSED.  If fame is fleeting, so is the title of best child on earth.  Until Saturday evening I was the #1 kid in the land.  On Sunday I felt like a guy in a NJ Devils jersey walking around Madison Square Garden.  (For my single lady friends who aren't sports-savvy, that's not very welcome).

St Patrick's Day is tomorrow.  With a name like mine, I am supposed to be really excited for the big day.  However, I have already been told it will be a booze free day for yours truly.  I hate it when mom gets all responsible (particularly as I have heard that Guinness really make the boob milk flow).  However, we may hit some of the local Irish Pubs and watch old people make fools of themselves. It should be fun.  I will let you know how many people we spot falling off barstools.


 
SEE YOU LATER FOLKS

1 comment:

  1. Jack you are so cute in that pic above!

    So I texted your Mom to see if you guys wanted to meet up to watch the parade in the city but she said you guys were at the beach house. Bummer! Maybe next year! Anywhoo, so guess who's the only idiot on earth that forgets their ID on St. Patty's Day in NYC? Yup! You guessed it! ME! I was still able to charm the door guys at Wicker Park to let me in the bar though so it was all good! ;)

    ReplyDelete