Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lazy crustaceans













There was so much activity to report about the weekend, I haven't had a chance to post on the best part - a visit from Oma and Opa.  I was so glad to see them, because I hadn't seen anyone besides Mom and Dad for over a week.  I was getting very sick of them and making my discontent known.  But the moment my grandparents arrived, I went on my best behavior.  I showed Oma my mobile.  I am not sure she appreciated its magic the way I do.  



And I got to watch my first shuttle launch with my Opa.  I am not sure what space is -- it seems a very generic name -- nor do I really understand what we do there, but the lights streaming from the back of the ship were super cool.

Oma and Opa took us all out to a fancy restaurant for dinner.  Everyone ordered the "Lazy Lobster."  This made me a bit nervous.  Given that I don't do much around the house, which some might label as lazy,  I am worried that I too might get eaten at some future date.  Poor lobsters.

1 comment:

  1. Jack, Please tell your Mom she looks absolutely beautiful in these pics! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete