Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where is Spring?

I don't have much to write about today unfortunately as I have spent most of the last few days stuck in the house given the horrible weather. I am in NYC all week, but have not had much of chance to check out the sights given the snow, ice cold temperatures, and treaturous sidewalks. We did have one nice stroll in Central Park before the storm started on Monday. There is definitely a LOT more to look at in that park than on the Spring Lake boardwalk. It was so exciting I actually stayed awake for a good part of the walk. One difference about being in this place is that we have a very fancy stroller to roll around in. Apparently, all the city kids have these and it is very comfy.

Another nice thing about NYC is that even though we are very cooped up, we do get a lot of visitors. Uncle Josh came by with a hot chick (a red-headed vixen named Courtney) on Sunday before he took off for California (this is apparently someplace very far away where all the celebraties live). It was great to see them, although I am very sad that Uncle Josh will be living so far away. I hope he comes back to visit soon. Grandpa came to visit on Sunday too. He is one cool cat.
Before I sign off, apologies for all the bad pics, but we don't have a real camera here. Hopefully, tomorrow will bring something exciting to chat about. I just bored myself so much I might have to go and take a nap.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Jack, I've just read a few of your stories and enjoyed the new movie star pictures, and you've got quite a talent on all fronts! What a story teller you are :). Thanks for sharing, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, soon I will be back from the California to regale you with stories of my adventures with the likes of Heidi and Spencer, Gordon Ramsay, Deanna the Bachelorette, and all your favorite reality show stars. Hang in there, and don't let the swaddle get ya down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks uncle josh. i can't wait. but stay away from that heidi - i hear she is a ho.

    ReplyDelete