Sunday, March 22, 2009

I think I understand what they mean by overstimulation

To  say it was an exciting weekend is the understatement of the century.  Aunt Liz, Uncle Chris, Cousin Thatcher, Grandpa, and Dogs Finn and Oliver all came to visit and man those guys can party.  I could barely keep up.  I am so pooped, I am not sure I can even write a coherent post. And Oma and Opa are coming to visit tonight, so I need to refuel.  I don't want them to think I am some wet blanket.  So instead of wasting my sparking wit on you folks, I'll just let the pictures do the talking....



This is so much excitement I can hardly stand it. (and what the puppyduck is that turtle looking at?!)



Mom and Dad, when can I have my own puppy?  I would love it and pet it and feed it and hug it and walk it and...  actually, that sounds like way too much work.  I am pretty lazy to be honest with you.  



Cousin Thatch is very cool.  I was watching him intensely the whole weekend to learn the secrets behind his charisma and charm, but I think I have a lot too learn.  All I can manage I can do is smile every now and then and say "geee." That won't get me far, folks.



This is Aunt Liz and Uncle Chris, Oliver and Finn.  I am not sure what they did with Thatcher.  I hope the sharks didn't get him...



Nope, there he is with Grandad.  Phew.  I was worried.  That is a sweet hat Thatch!



Ahhh, some wind-down time with Mommy.  (Is that cellulite on my stomach?  Ladies, this tub-o-love is all yours)

All this and March Madness!  Enough excitement to make you pee your pants... well, I do that anyway.



1 comment: