So the weather people did it again. It was another wonderful spring day in early March. I am so excited that I am getting my diapers in a big ol' twist. Dad says not to get too excited. He says that "The People" (he speaks of these "people" often -- i am afraid he might be a bit paranoid) always give you a taste of spring, enough to keep you going through the tail end of winter, and then give you a final dose of arctic blast. They do this just to "F" with you, I am told.
Since we had such a nice spring day, Dad got a little restless. He decided it was time to start experimenting with different places he could sit me. While he pretended this was fun for me, I think he did it strictly for his entertainment. Mommy didn't like this game very much folks. Unfortunately/fortunately for me, I made it home unharmed. This is unfortunate, because it will just encourage the big bald guy. We all know he has a tendency to get into trouble. Mom says I should be worried.
Anywho, as part of Dad's quest, I ended up on the swing in the back yard for the first time. Mom was nervous; dad was excited. I didn't actually get to swing on the swing -- evidently my neck muscles are not strong enough for this kind of thing. This just means more tummy time, unfortunately. Drats!!
The other handsome cherub pictured below is my big cousin Thatcher. I am told I need to work hard to get strong, because there will be competition for the swing from this cool guy. He has a full 12 months on me, so I have my work cut out for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment